Earning Battle PointsEdit
The best source of Battle Points are Legion Battles found at the end of Campaign Chapters. The lower your City Hall Level is compared to the Campaign Army or Legion Battle level the more Battle Points you will earn from a Victory.
Once you level beyond the Campaign or Legion's level, your BP earned will drop hundreds of points. If not carefully managed, you can get "stuck" and unable to upgrade your Academy Researches, enlighten your heroes, or progress in Campaigns.
Battle Points usesEdit
- Upgrading Academy Researches - This is the ONLY use that has no substitute. You MUST use BP.
- Enlightening your Heroes Stats (Bravery, Tactics, Magic) on the "Enlighten" Tab ("Hero" Menu)
- Adding Experience to level Heroes faster in the training interface ("Hero" Menu)
- It is advisable to save up Battle Points especially before you leave for a higher level Region or City, so you can immediately begin upgrading your Academy Researches.
- Stockpile BP like grain or silver from running Legion Battles for higher grade gear drops. You always want at least 10,000 on hand.
- Defeat the Legion 10-20 levels above your City Hall level before upgrading the City Hall further. This will ensure a large supply of BP to enlighten as well as upgrade your Academy Researches.
- Upgrade your Armory and your gear consistently to be within 5-10 levels of your City Hall. Leaving gear upgrades behind and leveling only Heroes, Academy Researches, and Main buildings is the biggest reason players "run out" of BP because they level everything else quickly and get too far beyond their last Legion Chapter completed.
- Run LOTS of Legion Battles (at lower level than Legion).
- Upgrade gear as much as you can to increase attack power before falling back on upgrading the City Hall, which decreases BP earnings and may be a sign of relying too much on the Academy or Heroes' levels alone to progress in Campaign Chapters instead of gear upgrades.
Battle Points gain for each army is calculated as follows:
|Normal Army||Army Level * Multiplier||1 * Ratio|
|Elite Army||Army Level * Multiplier||2 * Ratio|
|Legion Battle||Legion Index * Multiplier||50 * Ratio|
Ratio Calculated by Level Difference as shown:
|Diff.||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||and so on...|
- + means your level is higher than the army level
- - means your level is lower than the army level
|Legion Names||Legion Number|
|Hundred Years' War||8|
|Isle of Demigods||16|
|Heroic Epic Poem||19|